Magazine Editordate published: 08 Mar 2016 valid until: 08 Mar 2017
Magazine Editor: A highly capable B2B journalist with professional services, legal, or equivalent editorial experience is required to lead the leading monthly industry magazine for the legal industry's SME sized firms into the future.
We're looking for an Editor-grade person - but that doesn't mean you need to have been an Editor before.
We will also consider a superb B2B Reporter / Feature Writer who has preferably been a Section Editor and is looking for a step up to running a B2B title.
The role would be ideal for someone who's been a shining Deputy Editor on a small title, looking for a role with more autonomy and decision making scope.
As Editor you will take on the day-to-day running and editorial planning of LPM Magazine, the legal business title for law firms and other legal services providers with revenues between £1m-£18m.
You will be part of a three-person dedicated editorial team producing both LPM and Briefing magazines (two Editors, one Editorial Assistant) and report to the Editor-in-Chief.
- Plan (with the Editor-in-Chief) and create content for the magazine.
- Write editorial and advertorial.
- Add and maintain LPM content online.
- Lay out, sub-edit and proof the title each month.
- Carry production of the magazine all the way to print.
- Plan and produce LPM supplements and research reports.
- Book and manage photographers.
- Work with LPM's conference producer on conference content planning.
- You will also work as and when needed on Briefing magazine, the monthly title for large law firms.
- Represent LPM at the magazine brand's own events and external events.
- Produce coverage of LPM and Briefing conferences when required.
- Maintain regular blogging and other SEO-led digital work, and work with the Web Content Exec to manage and expand LPM's community.
- Become involved with and create a leading voice on social media channels - LinkedIn groups, Twitter etc.
by posting content, moderating and encouraging replies.
- Work with other members of the editorial staff to create compelling reports/analysis based on research carried out by LSN and partners.
- Co-produce multimedia content for LPM and Briefing.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- At least 1+ year full-time working experience as a Reporter/Features Writer in trade publishing.
- Excellent writing, interviewing and editing skills.
- Knowledge/understanding of the legal industry, professional services, or relevant sector
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good intuition, keen to use initiative.
- Ability to write fluidly and with flair and concision.
- Great sub-editing skills and English language.
- Layout skills (preferably Adobe InDesign).
- An understanding of the specific needs of business publishing.
- Highly IT literate.
- Experience at Commissioning / Section Editor level.
- Experience writing customer content, such as case studies.
- External or internal editorial training in writing/editing, media law and publishing process.
- Online / digital writing training/experience.
- Experience/training in website CMS use.
- Image manipulation skills (Photoshop, Fireworks or similar).
- Multimedia production experience (podcast/vodcast/OB).
- Writing for SEO training/experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, established niche publishing and events business at an exciting period in its growth, offering excellent earnings potential, a fun and friendly work environment, and genuine career development prospects.
web site: http://buyyoutubesviews.com/buy-youtube-views/
You may also view these ads:
mlm classified websites free mlm.MLM Guruji is a platformusers posts and share information about MLM business, MLM or Network Marketing Companies. MLM Guruji is a growing and leading MLM classified, MLM News sharing, MLM businessMLM News and MLM Post on the MLM. MLM Classified, MLM News, MLM Forum, MLM Buzz, MLM Blog from all over the world classif...