Produce Sales Executive Wanteddate published: 24 Dec 2016 valid until: 24 Dec 2017
GET Mexican Specialty products in Brownsville, TX is looking for a Produce Sales Associate to join our team!
Our company imports and sells produce from Mexico to USA and Canada to wholesalers, retail chains and food service providers. Our business is growing, we are seeking an experienced self-motivated produce sales representative to join our team.
**Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a long-term career, not a job.
**Extremely competitive compensation Package with base salary.
Sales representatives duties:
• Sales business to business
• Acquiring new potential business
• Visiting/calling on existing customers to take new orders.
• Manage customer and grower/shipper relations
• Assist buyers, operations and sales support teams
• Promote and secure business to business sales
• Responsible for sales process and individual accounts.
• Communicate with customers and negotiating commodities, pricing, and pickup/delivery schedules
• Have current business & willing to expand into new markets
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes good telephone etiquette, and all other aspects of customer service
• Ability to work independently, sell and secure new business
• Energetic, aggressive, outgoing professional attitude/personality
• Must have knowledge in the fresh produce industry
• Effective communication and customer service skills Mid-level experience with MS Office and other computer programs such as spreadsheets, word processing, email, etc.
• Acute attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
• Growth and sales oriented and the ability to work and succeed in a team atmosphere
• Drive and motivation to generating new business, and maintain current relationships
• 2 years of produce sales experience in a brokerage atmosphere is preferred
• Current client base and the ability to solicit and develop new and long lasting professional relationships
• Spanish preferred but not required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred buy not required.
• Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
• Knowledge in Excel and Quickbooks