Free Training and Placements in Android and DevOpsvalid until: 10 Jan 2018date published: 10 Jan 2017
Addon Technologies Inc is a professional IT services company, with its Corporate Offices in Livonia, MI. We provide software consulting, development, support, maintenance and training services in USA and India. Our employees work with prestigious clients like Johnson Control, GAP, JP Morgan, Ebay, Chase bank, Fannie Mae, General Motors, Ford Motors, Chrysler, Quicken Loans, IBM, DTE, JD Power, Meijer ….. to name a few
Addon Technologies Inc based in Livonia, MI is offering trainings and placement on various technologies. We welcome graduating students, entry level programmers and experienced IT Professionals who seek to further their careers with some advance technology training.
We will also Provide Direct Marketing for Experience Candidates. The Candidate should have good experience in any one of the IT Technology. We will Mostly Prefer the Technologies in IT Like Java, .Net, Datastage, Microstrategy, Informatica, Salesforce, SAS BI, Hadoop, UI, QlikView, Tableau and Oracle DBA etc….
Free Accommodation is available in MI for students and out-of-town applicants for the duration of the training program and until placement on the first project.
* Competitive Base Pay starts with $70k pa + Benefits ( paid national holidays, paid vacation, Health insurance , 401K, relocation assistance) for 6months.
* Starting from 7th month to 18th month on project offered 70% of the hourly billing rate Addon gets from the client/vendor without benefits.
* Starting from 19th month on project offered 80% of the hourly billing rate Addon get from the client/vendor without benefits.
* H1B Visa sponsorship & TN visa for qualified Canadian citizens
* Monthly allowance of $200 towards living expenses (during the training and marketing period until placed on the first project).
* Job oriented training
* 24x7 Lab Access for students to practice and learn
* Help with Resume preparation
* Help with interview questions
* Interview support
* On-project support
* E-verified employer
- Have understanding of Programming or Database concepts.
- Have knowledge of any one Programming language like C, C++... etc.
- Have Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computers or related fields
- Be willing to relocate nationwide in the US for projects.
Upcoming trainings in 2016:
Please feel free to call/email me if you have any queries.
Thanks & Regards,
Addon Technologies, Inc
17197 N.Laurel Park Drive
Phone: 734-956-4737 ext: 124
E mail: email@example.com
URL : www.addonusa.com
web site: http://www.addonusa.com