Sales Manager 60,000 yearvalid until: 02 Mar 2019date published: 02 Mar 2018
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
* Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
* Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
* Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
* Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
* Report on team and individual performance
* Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
* Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
* Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
* Experience as a supervisor or manager
* Familiarity with CRM platforms
* Strong leadership qualities
* Ability to build rapport with clients.
e-mail: send to sender
You may also view these ads:
So many people in the workplace have opportunities to shine, but have too much anxiety to speak up in big meetings. Other people can get too nervous when public speaking and ruin their presentation.BEFORE I SPEAK is an All Natural adaptogenic supplement specifically designed to effectively regulate nervous-response in high-pressure moments.Take 1-2 hours before Meetings, Presentations, Interviews, & Social Events to avoid panic-attacks, excessive nervousness, and general anxiety.BEFORE I SPEAK is NOT a drug, and is 100% legal in ALL states using a proprietary blend of natural a...
date: 02 Jun 2018 - 03 Jun 2019
txtmeQuick has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to plan, lead and drive strategic growth opportunities in the country. The ideal candidate will have responsibility for identifying and developing new opportunities as well as managing and supporting base customer relationships. Only self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and sales driven individuals are welcome to Apply and become a member of our growing corporate sales team.We offer huge growth prospects and competitive salaries.Responsibilities:* To lead and guide the sales team, securin...