Sales Manager 60,000 yearvalid until: 02 Mar 2019date published: 02 Mar 2018
We are currently seeking to hire a Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
* Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
* Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
* Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
* Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
* Report on team and individual performance
* Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
* Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
* Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
* Experience as a supervisor or manager
* Familiarity with CRM platforms
* Strong leadership qualities
* Ability to build rapport with clients.
e-mail: send to sender
You may also view these ads:
Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and proceduresIndustry: HospitalityMinimum Qualification: Bachelor's DegreeContact email or URL: https://www.delon.ng/job/food-and-beverage-manager-3/
date: 19 Jul 2018 - 19 Jul 2019
Digitalscience.ltdWe are currently looking for new employees to fill in part-time position of Operations manager.Job description:Job position Operations manager.Time schedule 20/week (with flexible working hours).Compensation $ 750/week.Probation period 14 days, 5% for every complete order.Job type online office, part-time.General purpose:The operations manager (OM) will interact with customers on behalf of the company. The OM will also provide useful information on services and products offered, as well as process transactions, take orders, process returns and respond to...