Finnish Language Expertvalid until: 06 Jun 2019date published: 06 Jun 2018
Do you want to be a part of something big? Appen constantly seeks language professionals and speakers across the globe for different language-related projects. If you’re a Linguist or simply someone who can speak, read and write in Finnish, you are welcome to participate.
Join our team and get paid to do any of the following: Semantics, Morphology, Phonology, Translation, Transcription, Proof-reading or Text and Voice Data Collection and more!
Your contribution will impact the content of different social media and eCommerce services that we use every single day.
You Might Fit This Role If:
- You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills- You enjoy working independently
- You want to do internet-based work from home
- You speak, read and write the languages listed below- Or you have an academic and professional linguistic background
You May Be Assigned To:
- Voice Data Collection - The work involves recording your voice while reading short prompts from an online phone application.
- Translation - The work will involve translating contents from one language to another.
- Transcription - The work will involve converting audio files to text using an internet browser-based tool.
- Text Data Collection - The work will involve answering a series of questions using the language dialect required.
- Speech Evaluation - The work will involve listening to speeches read by a computer-generated voice and rating them according to how naturally they sound.
- Pronunciation Specialist - The work will involve populating map data with accurate local pronunciations.
- Prompt Disambiguation - The work will involve classifying audio prompts into common words, proper noun, action word, etc. and edit misspelled words if there is any.
Your assignment will depend on your qualifications and the availability of project.
- Flexible, but may vary on the project you’ll be assigned to
- Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Finland
- Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smartphone
- Access to a secure high-speed internet connection and a quiet workspace
- Good English comprehension
- Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently
Interested? Click on the link: https://talent-appen.icims.com/jobs/2967/finland/job?mode=job&iis=Jobsite&iisn=freead1_MReyes
or send me a message: email@example.com
You may also view these ads:
Blisspedia Services Ltd is hiring LICENSED COUNSELLORS for its startup online consultancy platform that employs the most holistic methods to help people deal with their sorrows and worries and rise above their personal struggles. If you are a certified counsellor with years of experience and a commitment to reach out and touch the lives of your clients through your skills, and if you want to earn between 13K to 140K USD a year in commissions, then you’re the one we’re looking for!The company’s advanced technology platform allows you to conduct sessions via text chat, voice chat, or video c...
date: 31 May 2018 - 31 May 2019
We are looking for passionate and talented Home-based Content Writer!Gain More KnowledgeCopywriters and article writers present to the world of information. Whether they are writing for websites, blogs, articles, newsletters or brochures, they do a lot of studies to develop a great piece.Work From HomeAs a copywriter or article writer, you have the freedom to work from home and write from your coffee table. As long as you have an internet connection, you can accept projects without having to go outside.Earn And Pay The BillsOne of the great benefits of being a copywriter or a...