Real Estate Maintenance Coordinatorsvalid until: 27 Feb 2020date published: 27 Feb 2019
Real Estate Maintenance Coordinators
Two years exposure to the UAE Real Estate Market. UAE Driving License + Own Car.
Skills & Qualifications:
- UAE Presence
- Graduate with Good English Command
- Experience in UAE Real Estate
- Real Estate Good Network to have clients
- Good knowledge in Maintenance (Plumbing, Electrical Work, Painting & related work activities.
- Able to communicate with executives as well as the work force in company.
- Able to handle Maintenance labour matters with good coordination skills
- Salary: From AED 6000 to AED 8000 / commensurate with experience
- Other Allowance: Petrol / Car Allowance + Phone Allowance
- Benefits: As per UAE Labour Law
Relevant Candidates should send their CVs with Title at the Subject Line.
Job Type / Category
- Coordinate with Clients in Real Estate
- Support Management in Real Estate Activities
- Develop Real Estate Network and Make Use of Own Database
- Handle Labour Matters and Solve Issues related to them
- Be aware of the Maintenance Activities required in the Real Estate Division
- Communicate Efficiently with Both Executive & Junior Staff Levels
You may also view these ads:
Hostess Required in UAEHiring Hostess in F&B - Dubai, UAE Hostess Required in UAE Must have at least 2 years of experience in similar positionWarm, welcoming, smiling and pleasant personal Excellence in communication skills: verbally and listening. Must exhibit self-confidence, take initiatives & build relationships.Be customer service orientated and able to multi-task and to set clear prioritiesFluency in English and preferably another languageAPPLY HEREhttp://gulfcareerhunt.com/hostess-required-uae/