Eligible Country for Indian visa?valid until: 12 Jul 2020date published: 12 Jul 2019
The Indian government has introduced new e-Visa schemes for the nationals of more than 166 Countries,
to visit India by using new e-Visa services from applying online through their own Countries. All visitors
except visa exempt countries are legally required to hold a valid India travel visa.
The e-Visa services will allow citizens of the following countries/territories who had ordinary passports
to obtain the e-Visa (unless the citizen is of Pakistani origin) –
▪ Citizens of a foreign country whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, Sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
▪ Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
▪ International Travelers should have a return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
▪ International Travelers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for a regular visa at Indian Mission.
▪ Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
▪ Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
▪ Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
You may also view these ads:
Make your journeys on-time by hiring taxi in Alesund by Limofahr and reach your desired destination without any wastage of time as Limofahr taxi services are puntual and always give effective services.For more information, call it at +49 30 25 55 98 83 and and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information visit at https://www.limofahr.com/city/alesund/Contact UsLimofahrLehrter Str. 4110557 BerlinTelephone: +49 30 25 55 98 83E-Mail: email@example.com