HR Specialist Recruitment Staffingvalid until: 08 Aug 2020date published: 08 Aug 2019
• Recruitment & Staffing:
- Assisting on the management of staff and personnel recruitment processes, both directly or through agencies or manpower contracting companies.
- Run internal and external interviews aimed at recruiting new staff or filling in vacant positions.
• Payroll & Remunerations:
- Prepare the monthly payrolls and pay slips and ensure that salaries and other compensations are paid on time.
• Personnel management:
- Control attendance to work and work places and compliance with work time.
- Prepare all relevant paperwork and communications to employees, such as issuing warning letters, experience letters, salary certificates and so on.
University Degree preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration.
Previous experience in the same role 1-3 Years.
Excellent command of Arabic and English.
Candidates with similar profile may mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also view these ads:
Curious Thing uses conversational AI to deliver simple phone interviews for high-volume recruitment. We are scalable, reduce human bias and challenge the CV-based approach. Our team is driven by the values of being human-first, simple & pioneering. We have won the 2019 Innovation award at the Australasian Talent Conference and are a Global HR Tech 2019 start-up Finalist.