share this page:
Categories Close
legal services
Subcategories Close

Student Guardian Visa Subclass 590 ISA Migrations

valid until: 14 Aug 2020date published: 14 Aug 2019

Do you want to stay in Australia to take care of your child who is pursuing an education in Australia with Student Visa Australia and below 18 years of age? As a guardian of an international student whose child is studying in Australia on student visa 500, You can stay with your child to take care of him/her in Australia until the course complete. Your child age must below then 18th years old before applying for a student guardian visa 590. If you're a relative then you can stay with the child by submitting written permission of a child’s caretakers like a guardian or grandparents. If your child is older then eighteen years then to apply for visa subclass 590 you need to show that you have special emergency circumstances. You can apply for a 590 student guardian visa outside from Australia and acquire enrollment in alternative courses up to three months with a 590 visa. You will be authorized to take care more then one child if you have.. You can do the other study or coaching just for 3 months with this student guardian visa 590.

You may also view these ads:

Ferguson Hayes Hawkins DeMay PLLC Ferguson Hayes Hawkins DeMay PLLC

Ferguson Hayes Hawkins DeMay PLLC

Service » legal services » lawyers / attorney
USA » North Carolina » Concord

Ferguson, Hayes, Hawkins & DeMay, PLLC is one of the most experienced and versatile law firms in Cabarrus County, which gives our clients access to a wide range of expertise in different practice areas including real estate, family law, bankruptcy, civil litigation, criminal defense, wills and estates, corporate transactions, and other matters.Contact us by phone: (704) 788-3211Or contact us by Email:

date: 21 Aug 2019 - 21 Aug 2020

Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Katrin Redlich Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Katrin Redlich

Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Katrin Redlich

Service » legal services » lawyers / attorney
Germany » Concord

Die Kanzlei Redlich hat sich auf die Bereiche Familien- und Erbrecht, Arbeits- und allgemeines Zivilrecht und Mietrecht spezialisiert und kann Ihnen aufgrund ihrer langjährigen Betreuertätigkeit auch im Bereich des Betreuungsrechts mit Rat und Tat zur Seite stehen.Sie sind auf der Suche nach einer Rechtsanwältin, die Ihre rechtlichen Probleme kompetent und engagiert angeht. Dann sind Sie hier richtig. Ich biete Ihnen als Anwältin rechtliche Beratung sowie außergerichtliche und gerichtliche Unterstützung.Kontaktieren Sie uns telefonisch: 03834-892361Kontaktieren Sie uns per E-Mail: katr...

date: 21 Aug 2019 - 21 Aug 2020