General Practitioner Richmond VICvalid until: 05 Apr 2022date published: 05 Apr 2021
Offer-To be negotiable of the Bulk Billing
Contact Number-0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515
If you are interested please mail email@example.com
• Non-DPA location
• Full-time or Part-time roaster available
• Male/female VR GP is welcome
This medical facility inspires a healthier lifestyle within communities through integrated clinical solutions built on quality health care. The medical facility has a range of experienced doctors, nursing practitioners with allied health support, who will ensure patients receive professional and individually coordinated highest quality care.
• Full-time nursing support
• Allied health support will be provided by a podiatrist, dietician, physiotherapist, and psychologist
• Flexible working hours
• After-hours care & home visits
Facts about the center
• Group owned medical practice
• GPA accredited medical practice
• The medical center uses Best Practice Software
• 02 doctors are currently working at the medical center
• Wheelchair access available
• Health services: antenatal checkup, family planning, cosmetic medicine, breast checks, travel medicine, general health assistance
• Allied health services located nearby, including a chemist, podiatrist, chiropractor, pathology, radiology, physiotherapist and psychologist
• Languages spoken: English, Vietnamese, Korean
Details about the center
Opening hours: closed on Sundays & public holidays
• Monday: 09:30am - 04:30pm
• Tuesday: 09:00 am –05:00 pm
• Wednesday: 09:00 am –07:00 pm
• Thursday: 09:00 am –07:00 pm
• Friday: 09:30am - 04:30pm
• Saturday: 01:00 pm –05:00 pm
Richmond is a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is only 3 km south-east of Melbourne's business district.Richmond has a train station, called the Richmond Train Station, which has 10 tracks and 10 platforms. Multicultural Richmond is best known for Victoria Street, or “Little Saigon”, with its bustling Asian grocery stores.
We offer an extensive service by understanding your requirements by providing suitable clinics to meet your requirements to its best.
Negotiations with clinics on behalf of you regarding the contractual terms and the offer.
Full support in paper works and coordinating with relevant rural workforce agencies for non-VR doctors.
If you need any further details about this position, please get in touch with us either via contact number or email as shown below:
0420 468 717 or 0452 468 515
Qualifications & Experience
GP Must Hold General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
The ideal candidate should be a FRACGP or FACRRM or VR GP
Must have at least two years of Australian GP experience
Unrestricted work permit
Make your ad VIP for one month. Click HERE for more details:MAKE VIP
You may also view these ads:
Dr. Sabine Zenker is an internationally recognized German dermatologist who is known for combining her dermatological expertise with her special sense of dermatological aesthetics. Feel free to visit my site for more details.
date: 17 May 2021 - 17 May 2022
Are you witnessing dysfunctional relationship patterns in your family? If yes, then consult the expert from Soul Congruency. They will help you to solve all your problems so that you can lead a happy life.