How to maintain your sprayersvalid until: 19 Oct 2022date published: 19 Oct 2021
* Use a drop of liquid dishwashing soap while flushing when using chemicals that leave sticky residues. Then follow with a flush of clean water.
* Clean filters and nozzle tips.
* Clean the outside of the entire sprayer.
* Wipe the motor and pump with a damp cloth.
* Check the sprayer for needed replacement parts.
* Do not leave chemicals in the tank overnight.
* Store the sprayer in a clean, dry building or cover the unit.
* If necessary, winterize your sprayer.
web site: http://www.ifourni.com/
You may also view these ads: