Ads count in all countries: 537440

Advanced Search
Go To Location
Go

2013 KOMATSU PC360LC10 For Sale

valid until: 09 Feb 2023date published: 09 Feb 2022

Air Conditioner, Am Fm Radio, JRB Hydraulic Coupler, Lighting, Pilot Control, Stick, Long. Comes With Two Bucket 32 Bucket, 54 Bucket.Engine Starts Runs And Works But Has A Noticible Knock Noise Will Need Repair.Cooling System , Hydraulics , Electrical All In Very Good Condition With No Issues.U/c Carrier Rollers Front & Rear @ 50% Remaining.Idlers Links @ 70% Remaining.Pins Bushings External @ 60 % Remaining.Pins Bushings Internal @ 20 % Remaining.Track Rolers @ 80% Remaining.

Contact Info:

Website: https://www.my-equipment.com/
Phone no: 1-713-304-6013

Make your ad VIP for one month. Click HERE for more details: MAKE VIP Add to favorites
share this page:
facebook
tweetlinkedinpinterest
Contact

e-mail: sales@my-equipment.com

web site: https://www.my-equipment.com/track-excavators/komatsu-pc360lc-10-a32627

Images
2013 KOMATSU PC360LC10 For Sale
2013 KOMATSU PC360LC10 For Sale
2013 KOMATSU PC360LC10 For Sale