IT Training and Placementvalid until: 06 Aug 2023date published: 06 Aug 2022
IT TRAINING & PLACEMENT
IT SKILLS UPGRADE TRAINING FOR US, Canada, Mexico Citizen, Permanent Residents, L2 EAD, H4 EAD, OPT, CPT, H1 Transfer
Consulting Opportunity is currently looking to hire ambitious individuals who are passionate and looking to make a career change to IT industry.
Who we are?
Consulting Opportunity is an IT Service Enabled company, based in Wilmington DE and Dallas TX offering a wide array of solutions customized for a range of key verticals and horizontal industries across North and South America. We are interviewing to hire candidates with US Citizenship or Green card or who can be on H1B WITH COMPETITIVE BILLING RATES to fill our open positions.
We are we looking for?
Candidates with US/Canada/Mexico Citizenship, Australian Citizenship, STEM OPT, CPT, H1 Transfer Eligible, EAD (L2 or H4), Green Card or Permanent Resident and excellent communication skills.
Why Consulting Opportunity?
• Helps you take control of your own career
• Be an Independent consultant with better client opportunities.
• We do aid in H1B Visa Transfer.
• Sales commission for self-motivated and hard-working candidates.
• Immediate Green card Processing.
• Provide hands on training on all selected technologies (as needed).
• Medical Benefits
• Assistance in resume preparation and review.
• Excellent and cooperative marketing team working with Fortune 500 clients.
• Transparency in the Bill rates.
• Interview & Job support.
• Free Accommodation and placement to OPT/CPT candidates (First Come First Serve).
Responsibilities and Duties
We Offer Training in following Technologies and other IT SKILS.
• Full stack Developer
• Angular Developer
• Android Developer
• iOS developer
• Robotic Process Automation
• UiPath Developer
• Automation Anywhere developer
• Core Java Developer
• Business Analysis
• Quality Assurance
• .Net Developer
Contact: Shreya @ 3026039976
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates with US/Canada/Mexico Citizenship, Australian Citizenship, STEM OPT, CPT, H1 Transfer Eligible, EAD (L2 or H4), Green Card or Permanent Resident and excellent communication skills
You may also view these ads: