Plumber Assistantvalid until: 07 Dec 2023date published: 07 Dec 2022
Stephen Barbara :
1) Making minor repairs such as unclogging drains, fixing leaks, etc.
2) Select all materials needed for installation, including type and size of pipe.
3) Determine water supply networks and waste drainage systems.
4) Mixing, pouring and spreading materials such as concrete, plaster and mortar
5) Ensure systems meet all standards of building codes and safety.
1) Minimum three (3) years working experience.
2) Ability to work standing over long periods of time
3) Must be team player, honest and reliable
4) Must have excellent spoken and ability to read in English
5) O Level standard of education
You may also view these ads: